HOUSE RULES OF THE HOSTEL PEKARNA
To make your stay at Hostel Pekarna as pleasant as possible, please follow our house rules.
- Check in is possible after 2 p.m. and no later than 8 p.m. (for arrivals after 8 p.m. it is mandatory to inform us 1 day in advance).
- Check out is by 10 a.m., otherwise an extra day will be charged.
- Payments for the stay must be paid upon arrival.
- 10,00 EUR deposit must be paid upon arrival, for the:
- - Keys, bed linen and towels, respecting of house rules.
- Opening hours of reception are: 7 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Booked room is available until 8 p.m. After that, unless prior arrangements have been made, the room is considered vacant and will be passed on to the next guest. In the case of a late arrival, we will offer you a room within our available capacities.
- Overnight accommodation of individuals who have not been checked in or have not paid for their stay is not allowed.
- After 8 p.m. the entrance door is locked, they can be opened with the room key.
- Upon departure the staff of Hostel Pekarna examines the room. If the rooms are very dirty an additional fee can be charged:
- 10,00 EUR per bed/room for the individual, 20,00 EUR per room for a group.
- Quiet hours are required between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Forgotten things will be kept for 30 days, after that time they will be handed over to local charitable/humanitarian/ecological organizations, depended on the forgotten thing.
- Kitchen and dining room are open to all guests of Hostel Pekarna. After each use, please clean the dishes, working surface and wipe the dining table. - It is prohibited to remove inventory from the rooms and shared areas.
- Food can be stored in the refrigerator for guest in the kitchen. Please label the food, write your name and date of departure on the label. All unmarked foods and foods with expired shelf life will be thrown away.
STAY AND USE
- Please do not damage or remove items that are used for accommodation of guest of Hostel Pekarna.
- Do not change the layout of the rooms.
- The guest is liable for damages caused by his fault or that of those for which he is responsible for and those who visit his room.
- For intentional damage or removal of items the deposit will be confiscated and extra charges will be charged for the damage.
- The amount of damage is found within the actual cost of the repairs or replacements. If the cost of damage is bigger than the amount of the deposit, the difference must be paid directly at the Hostel Pekarna.
- Exceptions are allowed only by agreement with the management of the institution.
- In case of disagreement, the damage is determined by legal channels by the Court in Maribor.
- The Staff is authorized to implement the house rules and take measures on the premises of the Hostel Pekarna. - In the case of failure to comply with the house rules, staff can: - temporary or permanently prohibit you from entering the premises, - arrange the removal from the premises, - confiscate your deposit, - demand the reimbursement for any damage and loss of income due to the damage done, - call the police.
- The use of sleeping bags is strictly prohibited.
- For safety reasons it is prohibited to lean trough windows and over the balcony fences.
- Windows may only be used for the ventilation of the rooms.
- Window sills may not be used as seating. It is also forbidden to shout/throw objects and waste through the windows.
- We are not liable for any personal injury. - Pets and other animals are prohibited.
- Keep your valuables with you or store them in the locker in your room. We are not responsible for any theft, loss and/or damage of personal belongings.
ALCOHOL, SMOKING, PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES AND WEAPONS
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted in the dining room.
- It is prohibited to drink and store alcohol or food in the dormitory rooms.
- Possession and consumption of drugs or the possession and use of weapons is prohibited. The staff can seize such goods and inform the police.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden throughout the property. If the fire alarm is triggered, the costs of the intervention are to be covered for by the perpetrator.
- For smoking in the rooms a guest will be charged with a 50,00 EUR fine
- Inappropriate behavior towards the staff and other guests it’s forbidden. Otherwise, we will inform the police. - In the event of a fire alarm immediately leave the room and facility; please follow the emergency exit signs. Meeting point is in the parking lot of Hostel Pekarna.
- Fire regulations and emergency exits signs are displayed in the rooms and shared areas.
- Find out about the location of fire extinguishers, follow the instructions of the fire rules and follow the staff instructions. - The use of heaters and cooking appliances in dormitory rooms is not allowed due to fire safety issues. - In the case of an intentional triggering of the fire alarm without any cause or the alarm is triggered by smoking, cooking, etc., we will charge you with the cost of the fire-fighting intervention.
- Monitoring of the implementation of the house rules is done by: - MOM as an owner and MKC Maribor as manager, - Staff of Hostel Pekarna, - security Service.
- The owner, manager, staff members and security service have the right to check if the house rules are followed at any time.
- Reception staff is present 24 hours. The receptionists are available between 7 p.m. – 9 a.m., between 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. a security guard is at the reception, who also carries out regular inspection checks of the property.
- For your safety and the safety of the staff security cameras are installed in the hallways and around the facility
- Changes in the general house rules of the hostel Pekarna are possible at any time, you can get acquainted with them at check-in at the reception.
- If you have any additional questions or if you need any additional information about your stay, we are at your service any time at the reception.
Thank you for reading the house rules, we wish you a pleasant stay at our hostel.